Scholarship 05/10/16 10:06:34 AM|
|Fosston Tri-Coop Scholarship Application|
At the Fosston Tri-Coop, we believe it is important to invest in the next generation of leaders to ensure a bright future for the agricultural industry. This is why we established the Fosston Tri-Coop Scholarship Fund.
Eligibility: Students pursuing two- or four-year degrees in an agricultural-related field to pursue a career in agribusiness, production agriculture, or related degree. The scholarship is available only to high school seniors, graduating in 2016.
Description: Scholarship awarded to (four) high school seniors based on scholastic achievement, leadership in agriculture and perceived ability to contribute to agriculture in the future. This year we will give out (4) $2,500 scholarships.
- Completed Application
- One letter of recommendation
- One essay showing knowledge on special topic typed
- In your opinion, why are cooperatives important to agriculture?
- What impact has the agricultural industry had on your life?
- What do you believe is the single biggest challenge or opportunity for our country’s agricultural farmers or industry?
- High School Transcript
- A recent photo for use in future scholarship promotions, member publications, social media and on our web site, www.fosstonelevator.com
Applications must be postmarked no later than April 25, 2016.
Scholarship winners will be notified by mail in May 2016.
Po Box 88
Fosston, MN 56542
Clink on link below for application.